An accounts receivable aging report is a record that shows the unpaid invoice balances along with the duration for which they’ve been outstanding. This report helps businesses identify invoices that are open and allows them to keep on top of slow-paying clients.
In iSocietyManager, User with Read Permission of Bill Aging can get this report.
The steps are:
- Go to Bill -> Bill Aging Report
- You will see the input fields for the Invoice Aging report. The different options are:
- Bill Plan: Choose the bill plan for which you want to get the Invoice aging report.
- Till Date: Date till which you want to get an outstanding age.
- No. of Days: How many days old account receivables you want to get. For example, if you choose 90 days then Units having dues older than 90 days will be shown.
- Aging Interval: What period of interval you want to distribute defaulters.
- Minimum Amount: The amount below which you want to ignore defaulters.
- For Example, if you will choose No of Days – 90 and interval 30 Days, aging report will have the below details.
|Flat no||Display Flat no||Name||0 – 30 days||31 – 60 days||61 – 90 days||90+ days||Total|