If you want to create more than one type of bills then only you need to configure bill plan. Below are the steps to add a new bill plan:
- Go to Menu -> Bill -> Bill Plan Configurations
- Enter the details for the plan and save to add/configure the bill plan.
- To start using new Bill Plan, you need to map the same with the respective Role. Only mapped roles will be able to view that bill plan
In iSocietyManager, you can allow a billing plan to be used only by a user or role. This especially becomes important in projects where different accountants or persons are responsible for maintenance, electricity, or ad-hoc bills.
To map a role with a bill plan, follow below steps:
- Go to Role-Groups-> Assign Bill Plan Permission
- Select the Bill Plan and then check the Roles which you want to give that bill plan permission
- Login as admin or refresh if you are already logged in. Now you should be able to see the new bill plan in your options.