What is iSocietyManager Marketplace?
The marketplace is a platform to publish offers/ items on the iSocietyManager App. Few examples are:
- Resident publishing classifieds for Selling Household Goods, House for Rent or Home Chef
- Local Restaurant publishing Coupons – 25% Discount for ABC Residents
- Nearby A/C Technician publishing Offers
- RWA publishing Diwali 20% Discount for ABC Residents by Bikaner Sweets Stall for 3 Days
What are the advantages to residents?
The marketplace has many advantages to the residents, including below:
- Get lucrative offers that are observed by their society management, right on their mobile app.
- Publish classifieds and grow their business.
- Reach to all residents of the society from the comfort of their mobile.
Publishing on iSocietyManager Marketplace
Anyone can sell an item on Marketplace as long as Your facility management approves the listing, based on its Policies.
You don’t need a separate Marketplace account to start—you’re able to make your first sale through your registered iSocietyManager account.
- To create your first listing, click on the Marketplace icon.
- You can select the category in which you want to list the offer
- Tap on the + to add a new listing, upload images, add details, and publish that.
- After publishing, Your listing will be visible to others